Friday, January 29, 2010

GF1


GF1, originally uploaded by Rollofunk.

The result of about 6 months of camera fever. Gone from wanting a new superzoom to mid-high DSLRs, and this is the result. Someday I might want to get a big Nikon body as well to use my old Sigma glass and other fun stuff on, but seriously considering the use I want now, plus this excellent review among others, led me down the path towards Micro FourThirds format cameras. I want to be using the camera for anything from hiking and climbing in Lapland to walking around Tokyo for a day in +36 degree heat, so the smaller the better really. Being able to somewhat discreetly shoot user research situations and observation sessions for work is a bonus too. Still charging up the battery, but expect to see better quality images here soon.

No comments: