Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cafe Carusel


Cafe Carusel
Originally uploaded by Rollofunk.

Long time since I posted about espresso. The reason isn't that I haven't been drinking them, I've just been lazy and gone to previously visited cafes.

The Esplanadi branch of Cafe Carusel was a new one though, and a quite pleasant experience too. The espresso is smooth almost to the point of being unnoticeable, but finishes off with a nice bitterness. Unfortunately there was no chocolate along with it. Otherwise this would easily have ranked high up on my list. As for the place itself, it was pretty quiet, but then again it was a tuesday evening. Not that many magazines to read, but the music deserves a special mention. Very good tunes, but not obtrusive in any way.

I might go there again.

No comments: