Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Home Office Fun


Home Office Fun, originally uploaded by Rollofunk.

One thing that has been lacking a bit from this designer's blog is the happy dissin' of other designers hard work. Here goes:

Been putting together a trend report and other stuff out of home recently, which means I have constant access to a good soundtrack and a freezer containing ice cream. That's the good part. The bad part is the packaging design of said ice cream. Why on earth do I first need to pull off four (4) odd pieces of cardboard, then pry the package away from the contents and in the process get my hands so messy with the stuff I'm trying to insert in a bowl that I had to wash them twice before I was done?

Perhaps I should start stocking beer instead. Might make for a more interesting report too.

No comments: