Monday, July 28, 2008

Rare Moments


Rare Moments
Originally uploaded by Rollofunk
Getting up and going out before pretty much anyone else. Refreshing, as long as I don't have to do it every morning.

My procedure to cheat jet lag is the reason again. Contrary to what the Dopplr box on the right says, I'm not in Asahikawa yet. Won't be until tomorrow night actually. After a week in Asahikawa there will be one week in Tokyo, which for a change isn't full packed with stuff to do already before getting there. By then I'll be traveling with a better half though, so fun random activities like late night train-surfing might be out (or who know's, haven't asked her yet). A few days in Osaka before we catch the flight back to Helsinki, and then it's back to the everyday grind.

Got to start packing, I guess.

No comments: