Sunday, May 27, 2007

Resting Place Tokyo


Resting Place Tokyo
Originally uploaded by Rollofunk
Well, got back from Japan earlier today. Blogging in order not to fall asleep, and avoiding unpacking.

I guess I could have written along the way, but didn't feel like always asking for computer time from friends, so decided not to bother. Since Google bought Blogger direct ShoZu updates have been impossible too.

Anyway. Good trip all in all. My jet lag avoiding strategy sort of worked, as I got the local time within 24 hours of arrival. However, I was in serious zombie mode when we landed, so I can't recommend the method for someone who needs a clear head to navigate. The monorail to Haneda and my flight to Asahikawa offered a brief opportunity to take a nap (after snapping the pic).

No comments: